Friday, July 2, 2010

Yogurt

Sometimes I don't have time to chop up an apple or peel an orange at work and I need a quick, sweet snack. Sometimes I finish dinner at home and I want a cold, sweet snack and I don't want to leave my house to get it. In both cases I turn to yogurt, both the creamy, fruity kind and the frozen kind.

I like to pack Yoplait's Yo-Plus yogurt in my lunchbox for a quick snack at work. I usually eat a small handful of almonds along with it. The Yo-Plus variety has some added vitamins and minerals that you don't find in regular yogurt varieties. When we first started following You On A Diet, we thought it told us to eat the light variety. Turns out, we were wrong, and the non-light variety tastes much better and has more flavors available.

Look for fat-free frozen yogurt the next time you go grocery shopping. You will not be disappointed. We like to buy Creamy Creations Fat-Free Frozen Chocolate Yogurt to be specific and only eat a half cup at a time. It is great if you sprinkle some walnuts or chopped strawberries on top. Who knew something that was fat free could taste so sweet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment